Are you ready to join a fast growing, disruptive, SaaS company that is revolutionizing driver risk management? Are you motivated to solve problems for your customers and find them the solutions they need? This is a fantastic opportunity to make great money and be a part of creating safer driving communities.
Our clients solution provides information transparency allowing our business and government clients to make informed decisions about the people operating commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles, and heavy machinery. Their solution solves the problem of an expensive, time consuming paper based process, by allowing for continuous electronic monitoring and records management, and providing fingertip access to a host of critical risk information services.
As the leader in the industry we help organizations manage risk and increase organization, individual and community safety in a value based approach through a SaaS model.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle including generation of revenue by selling to employers and government in an assigned territory. This position will cover a geographic territory and will focus on finding and closing new business opportunities with small and medium sized companies.
- A strong hunter capable of finding, qualifying, and closing new logos in assigned territory
- Strong track record of Value Selling through Sandler Sales Model
- Strategic prospecting and planning to maximize leads and engagement with prospects
- Strong track record of managing full-cycle sales from lead to close utilizing salesforce.com
- Value selling expertise with ability to match pain with solution
- Software demonstrations – in person and via web
- Local and national trade show participation
- Comfortable with negotiation and contract management
- Consistent Quota Overachievement
- Team Player mentality
- Problem Solver
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience as a Hunter (75%) and Farmer (25%)
- Experience solution selling / software sales to employers and government agencies
- Experience selling SaaS solutions via the phone to small / mid-size organizations
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about achieving personal, customer and company goals
- Successful track record of managing lead and opportunity pipeline through salesforce.com
- Clear, crisp and concise verbal, written and analytical skills
- Technology skills to include: MS Outlook, MS Office, Linkedin, Salesforce.com
- College Degree
- Strong references from co-workers and customers
Compensation and benefits:
- Base Salary $60,000 + Commission = $120,000 ish
- Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Mileage Reimbursement at the current US Tax Code Rate
- Cell phone and office supply allowance