is devoted to allergy immunotherapy. They are an integrated, full-service company that provides advanced allergy immunotherapy treatment options for humans and animals, source materials for customers, and a licensed specialty pharmacy that can meet allergy immunotherapy compounding needs for physicians and veterinarians. Founded in 1904, they are privately held and headquartered in Cambridge with campuses in North Carolina and San Diego.
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3 – 5 years previous pharma/biotech sales experience required. Specialty pharma experience preferred.
· Previous experience focused in the respiratory/allergy market space is highly desired. Experience calling on Ears, Nose and Throat (ENT) a plus
· Proven record of sales accomplishment and progression in role/responsibility.
· Previous drug launch experience is required.
Specific Job Requirements
▪ Manage respective territories to grow/maintain ORALAIR® business.
- Pursue new ORALAIR® business opportunities.
- Act as field point of contact between customers and GREER.
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage the prospect base to achieve the annual sales quotas.
- Forecast sales projections to management.
- Promote the GREER culture through positive ongoing relationships and activities.
·Operate with absolute integrity in alignment with all policies at all times.
Additional Skills and Abilities
· Excellent communicator.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Positive, energetic self-starter.
· Outstanding customer facing skills.
· Proven territory management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work within a team and perform well independently.
· Goal driven, polished, persuasive, motivated, ethical and confident.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Critical thinking skills.
· Ability to understand and adapt to the customer’s changing needs.
· Ability to manage expenses, follow company policies, and submit required reports and documentation timely and accurately.
Base salary $90,000 - $110,000
Bachelor’s degree (scientific degree preferred)