Whats in it for you:
What you will be doing: Sales Engineer
- Makes and sells the highest quality rotary screw and reciprocating air compressors and vacuum pumps.
- Products are used around the world in manufacturing plants, hospitals, climate control systems
- Have your contributions recognized
- Growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
- Great Salary and Benefits.
Your success in this role is determined by your ability to be customer oriented, while finding the most suitable value proposition for our customer. This position will require you to be highly organized, able to prioritize and collaborate with cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for developing a strategic sales territory, new accounts, opportunities and call planning. We expect you to be able to follow market trends and to challenge the status quo, looking for innovative solutions for an ever-changing customer and market scenario.
Experience you will need:
- Guide customers in designing compressed air solutions for their need and stay current on all Quincy product offerings
- Prospect new and drifted accounts to generate revenue, effectively manage quote log and follow up as needed, develop relationships with key accounts in assigned territory
- Audit compressed air systems, present results and work with local utility company to process rebates for energy savings
- Support and grow local sub-distribution network
- Provide training to customers and sub-distribution as well as be able to troubleshoot current system
- Achieve sales goals in Quincy Business categories including small and large rotaries, reciprocating compressors, accessories and aftermarket services
- Collaborate with other areas and sales teams and functions to develop opportunities and strategies to retain or recover lost customers
- Utilize business tools, such as Salesforce.com, to gather necessary customer information for quoting, follow-up and to record activities
- Process orders received, maintaining the integrity of the post sales process by acquiring the necessary PO, documentation, approvals and contract review process
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams on market activity, competition and other relevant information
- Experience in the compressed air industry or with compressed air systems would also be a plus
- A bachelor’s degree is desirable, in either management, business, administration, marketing, engineering or other technical specialization. Relevant related experience will be considered.
- Skills & Competencies Desired
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written skills a must
- Customer Focused: Must be customer oriented, able to understand customer needs and prioritize them accordingly
- Risk Taker: Able to take risks while still analyzing potential pitfalls of your actions
- Lead Yourself: Be self-motivated, willing to act while coping with varied workloads and be assertive and organized while demonstrating flexibility in day-to-day work
- Must be well versed in MS Office products, CRMs and database management