Want to be a part of the evolution in how businesses are managed? Our client, is the work management software that gives managers superpowers.
Our Client, uses AI to automate and manage who is doing what and when while generating productivity, budget, and business kpi reports for management. Join us to play a part in what teams all over the world build with our software as we enable them to take on huge challenges with much larger and more efficient AI-managed teams. This is a rare opportunity to be part of an early-stage high-performing team and pursue a world-changing mission.
Our client, is looking for a Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker that manages both acquisition and engagement marketing. The acquisition side drives the strategic direction of digital marketing while optimizing online acquisition across all channels (AdWords, retargeting, capterra, app store, etc.).
You'll be working on small, tight-knit, multi-functional teams with engineers, designers, product managers, and the CEO during a once in a career startup learning and growth opportunity.
Manage PPC/Ads: Google Ads, Capterra, Linkedin, etc.
Manage Social media channels
A/B testing, designing and executing to improve copy performance
Track KPIs & improve your funnel
Source leads, send great emails, deliver SQLs to sales
Own customer reach out and email/in-app notifications engagement initiatives
Analyzing and research to define the position within verticals
Plan and execute all marketing initiatives
Manage PR collateral, events, calls, and relationships
Manage our in house creative team, outside PR agencies & content writers
- -6+ years SaaS marketing and growth experience
- Great writing skills
- Demonstrated experience and loves analytics and data-driven A/B test approaches to marketing
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with a take ownership mentality;
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills to keep all of the balls in the air
- Ability to work independently and focus in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups and representing our company in client meetings with high-level executives