is a specialty bio pharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
GREAT ROLE for a current pharmaceutical rep looking for their next step
The Thought Leader Liaison (TLL) role is a field-based, Marketing role. TLLs work closely with regional and national Opinion Leaders (OLs) and advocates to ensure successful development of strategic physician relationships, successful communication of our scientific messaging platform and the success of our field-based representatives. The TLL will work closely within approved SOPs, with Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs, and Market Access.
- All interactions are always on-label, and consistent with commercial compliance, legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify, profile, cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with OLs.
- Build advocacy using the full spectrum of on-label and PRC approved materials and messages.
- Play a key role in enabling the understanding of diseases, mechanisms of diseases, and the potential role of RedHill products in the management of the diseases.
- Assist in the execution of regional Advisory Boards. This may involve identifying, recommending, and inviting potential advisors, moderators, and speakers.
- Gather field-based knowledge of issues affecting brand prescribing.
- Attend local, regional, and national meetings as directed.
- Company-wide contact for all US Employees.
- Responsible for professional, first line impression of the company through interaction via telephone, face-to-fact interaction, written correspondence, and other communication resources.
- Internal Contacts: Daily interaction with all levels of home office and senior management personnel.
- External Contacts: Frequent contact with OLs, field personnel, and other outside contacts.
- collaboration, communication, planning, relationship building, and the ability to execute tactical initiatives and provide timely feedback.
- This position requires the ability to act independently and to take initiative with minimal supervision from manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline is required. A science background is strongly preferred as is prior gastroenterology experience.
- Versatile, adaptive and able to perform in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment that embraces change.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to convey complex information to diverse audiences.
TRAVEL - This is a regional field-based position that encompasses a significant geographic range. Requires the ability to routinely travel 75% of the time.
- Remote work from home
- Base Salary in the low 100’s plus bonus
- Stock options
- Full Robust Benefits
- Travel and Expenses