Our client is looking for a Partner Account Manager to join our Business Development & Partnership team. We need a hard charging individual to develop and manage partner relationships that create new revenue opportunities. You love networking and building relationships with the sales teams of our technology and service partners, thrive on working in chaotic and unstructured environments, and get a thrill from connecting our partner and our sales teams together to generate revenue. You like new challenges that test your organizational, inter-personal and technology skills. You thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside the immediate team to achieve your goals.
- Drive the field sales relationship with marketing automation partners (including Adobe-Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SFDC-Pardot) and martech agencies & consultants to create new business opportunities.
- Generate pipeline and new business opportunities from existing and new partners and their channels by obtaining referrals.
- Be the main point of contact and partner champion for sales and professional service teams for questions about our partners and their solutions.
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline against sales objectives/metrics to exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Improve our retention rate by promoting partner solutions to increase the adoption of these solutions by our customers.
- Support our Partner Marketing initiatives including event sponsorship & partner participation.
- Maintain a high level of partner satisfaction.