Our Client is seeking a New Business Executive to identify and drive new sales for our Southern California region!
This is a Remote role with up to 50% travel. Candidates can live anywhere in the region.
Are you experienced at selling to the Senior Living C-Suite? Are you passionate about service and interested in joining a team dedicated to improving the quality of life of seniors, those serving seniors, senior living communities, and the innovators looking to create the next delivery model for the new senior’s demographic? Are you a strategist, thought leader and a sales hunter personality ready to implement sales strategies that win?
Our client, is the North American leader for Quality-of-Life Services. More than 125,000 employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers each day in North America. Our partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Investigate and analyze new business opportunities; develop and maintain positive business relationships with potential clients; build both internal and external networks.
- Examine client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; perform cost-benefits and needs analysis.
- Apply to all Global Sales Academy selling using the Challenger Sales Program.
- Develop and implement the business plan, budget, and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals.
- Lead the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assist in the development of contractual sales documents.
- Research growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Their WHY story- Can persuade others to believe in a deeper drive to impact Seniors: “I’m drawn to impact the Seniors industry because…”
- Self-motivation and ability to plan, innovate, and tackle the white space of untapped markets like a true entrepreneur.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of contract management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- C-level sales acumen.
- Technical & Financial skills.
- Investigates and analyses new business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with potential clients; builds both internal and external networks.
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis. Applies all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget, and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals.
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents.
- Research growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies and complies with all CRM requirements.
- Responsible for selling profitable new business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms.
- Secures and sustains continued business development opportunities for the Company.
- Develops business solutions to improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors, and customer needs.
- Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.
- Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Functional Experience - 7 years