Our client is looking for a competitive Regional Marketing Manager to join our amazing team . Growing your career as a Full Time Regional Sales Marketing Manager
is an amazing opportunity to develop productive skills. If you are someone strong in planning, presentation and have the right mindset for the job, we are here to welcome you as our next leader!
What you will be doing:
- Negotiate and purchase ferrous and non-ferrous scrap from existing industrial accounts and suppliers.
- Maintain contact with existing industrial accounts and suppliers to maintain consistent
- inbound scrap flow within budgeted guidelines, including brokering loads of scrap direct to consumers and confirming transportation requirements/arrangements for yards, dealers and consumers.
- Solicit and develop new industrial, dealer, and suppliers accounts.
- Follow markets and market trends to advise customers in timely fashion of changes occurring regarding pricing. Advise yards on prices and other market information.
- Resolve issues regarding pricing, quality and other items with both external and internal customers.
- Respond to consumers’ and customers’ problems and quality issues (downgrades, rejects); recommend alternative products to consumer to minimize costs. Handle and negotiate downgrades; review settlement documents.
- Monitor gross margin reports and ensure purchase pricing that allows for attainment of budgeted goals. Assist in inventory management.
- Perform daily market research on buy and sell prices for scrap metal. Interpret market information to identify strengths and weaknesses in markets.
- Travel extensively to visit and inspect quality of materials available for purchase and determine realistic market value; may require lab analysis of material to determine content.
- Perform related duties or special projects as needed.
What you will need:
- Wears all necessary PPE while in the yard. Follows company safety standards at all times. Failure to follow standards may result in loss of position.
- A Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, finance, business or other related field
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the scrap metal industry or in a related brokerage function.
- Must have the ability to develop effective working relationships with customers and vendors; ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Math skills and the ability to apply math principles in a variety of processes.
- Must be proficient in various computer programs
Salary/Pay: $95000 - $125000