Our Client is the world’s largest and fastest growing API Marketplace with more than three million developers and over 35,000 APIs. Developers use us to find, test and connect to APIs while API providers market, manage, and monetize their APIs.),
Our client, has raised over $120M from Microsoft Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other tier one investors.
They are seeking a hardworking, driven individual with superb energy, passion and initiative for new business acquisition in the Enterprise market.
We’re looking for high energy, self-motivated, and agile sales development representatives to help us on our journey to become the next enterprise unicorn.
Working with seasoned sales and demand generation professionals, you will be responsible for the full workflow including identifying and qualifying prospects, educating them on the RapidAPI platform, and generating new business opportunities to fuel our sales pipeline. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Generate new business opportunities via inbound lead generation and outbound prospecting
· Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
· Research target accounts and identify key stakeholders within a defined territory
· Conduct high-level conversations and build relationships with Senior IT Executives within prospect accounts
· Learn, leverage, and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process
· Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives are achieved
· 0-1+ years experience in a sales development / account management role
· Ability & interest in grasping technical enterprise software / developer concepts
· Highly motivated, driven, self starting individual
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
· Excellent time management / organizational skills
· Strong entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated, and coachable
· Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo experience is a plus