Our client is the leading hospitality technology platform that powers commerce, enhances the guest experience, and monetizes resort real estate by leveraging non-room inventory across all customer touchpoints in the booking and in-stay journey. They maximize revenue-per- available-customer (RevPAC) with its advanced booking, ticketing and presale platform built for hospitality venues: nightclubs and day clubs, restaurants and lounges, resort pools and beaches, sportsbooks, spas, special events, small group meeting rooms, recreation services, bundled experiences and more.
They are looking for Infogenesis / Simphony developer has an exciting opportunity who will install and implement POS and PMS integrations for industry-leading clients in hospitality.
If you are a confident self-starter and love the idea of building first-of-its-kind solutions and setting the next generation of industry standards, you'll fit right in.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related IT discipline or professional work experience
● 4+ years of technical experience in Oracle/Agilysys products
● Extensive experience in designing integrations using Oracle's tools
● Development experience with the Simphony and/or Infogenesis POS system, both preferred
● Demonstrated expertise in SOAP/REST Oracle Cloud APIs
● Setup virtual servers at hospitality data centers to communicate with Infogenesis and Simphony POS systems locally
● Integrate and communicate with PMS systems such as Opera
● Create solution designs and work with Technical Leads to finalize the solution approach
● Integrate and replicate POS data
● Develop integration, reporting and extension requirements for hospitality applications within various verticals