They are an employee owned distribution company that offers products, engineered systems, and value added services in the technology, industrial, and commercial markets through their network of process management and industrial automation portfolios. They have been around for almost 40 years and are growing rapidly thru acquisition.
Must have 5 years + of Process Valves and/or Process Controls experience
Critical tasks for sales position are as follows:
1) Product knowledge: Preferably have knowledge of all valve types and products supported by the Dublin Knowledge Center or related technologies.
2) Sales Skills: Should have some sales experience.
3) Vendor Skills: Able to handle supply channel disruptions, forge positive relationships with vendors and leverage them to pursue sales opportunities and a team approach.
4) Problem Solving: Have the ability to “jump in” and resolve basic valve and control sizing applications, ensure a high level of customer service. Be a problem solver for the group. Solve problems with internal processes as required.
5) Analytical Skills: Must have the ability to assess project/ inquiry viability.
Must have experience selling one of these lines at least:
Automax (Flowserve Div)
Blue Sky Process Solutions
Cyclonic Valve Company, Inc.
Durco (Flowserve Div)
Jamesbury: Metso Automation
Milton Roy Liquid Metronics, Inc. (LMI)
Neles: Metso Automation
P.B.V. by Union Tech
Parker IPD (ICD)
Parker IPD (IVD)
Georg Fisher Valves
Jordan Valve: Richards Industries
PMV-USA, Inc. (Flowserve Div)
Precision Flow, Inc.
RF Pinch Valves
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Wide open for the right person