Is one of the largest and best known financial services firms in the world.
The Manager of Business Development’s key responsibility is to expand acceptance coverage with high-value merchants primarily south of downtown San Diego, California, to the Mexican border. This position will also include El Centro east to the Arizona border. The successful applicant will identify relevant and strategic merchant prospects within a specified charge volume range, implement effective sales strategies and solutions and sign establishments.
Managers of Business Development utilize their in-depth knowledge of our client, the industry, and their prospects to provide solutions that exceed prospect business needs and add value to prospect’s business.
Additional responsibilities include:
· selling new Fee-Based/Network Development products and business solutions,
· gathering and disseminating marketplace and competitive information
· coordinating all internal resources necessary to facilitate each signing
· executing proper account set-up (e.g. acceptance procedures, activation, reconciliation
The successful Manager of Business Development will use their effective pipeline management skills to:
· sell to known prospects, as well as effective prospecting and cold calling skills to identify, filter and qualify leads.
· research and are knowledgeable about the industries and markets they call on
· plan strategically, and possess strong financial acumen are necessary to close deals in order to effectively explain the financial and marketing value of product solutions.
· possess the ability to prepare and present formal presentations and use their excellent consultative solution selling skills to ensure long-term relationship building and meet business goals.
Requirements: A University Degree and 5 years of successful outside sales experience is required. Some travel is required and the applicant must have valid Driver’s license. Proficiency with PC applications is necessary (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint). The incumbent must also be independent and able to work from a Home Office environment. Working knowledge of related products and services is considered an asset. Residence within territory required.
Base $60,000 - $65,000
$25,000 guaranteed ramp
$20,000 rookie bonus
AFYE= $105,000 ++