Our client is one of the nation’s leading accounting and professional consulting firms. T
A Private Client Services Tax Manager is a key participant in client service, team member development, specialty expertise, and business development.
- Provide outstanding service to a broad range of high net worth individuals, executives and business owners and related entities in accordance with our Client Service Standards
- Demonstrate technical competence in specialty expertise (in Income tax, Compliance, and Planning)
- Manage engagements/assignments in a consistently profitable manner
- Review client engagement/assignment documentation, returns and work papers for accuracy
- Supervision of client engagement/assignment procedures
- Development of team members – serve as mentor, advisor, team leader, and/or Career Advocate (CA)
- Provide team members with timely and candid performance feedback supporting the firm’s performance management process
- Plan and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to recognize, research, document and satisfactorily resolve technical issues
- Generate new business and retain current business
- Expand services to existing clients
- CPA required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related degree
- Five or more years of applicable experience in individual income tax planning and compliance
- Experience with trust income tax compliance a plus
- Ability to research technical issues and document results
- Ability to supervise, coach, and develop individuals and/or large groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.