Specialty Sales Territory Business Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales, Diabetes, Denver
The Territory Business Manager (TBM) is responsible for the achievement of commercial objectives in the assigned territory in alignment with corporate goals. Reporting to the District Business Manager (DBM), the TBM will participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical territory and account level business plans, cross collaborate, and bring customer focused solutions to meet and exceed sales goals and business objectives. The individual will effectively build or utilize resources to educate customers, build meaningful relationships, and drive performance.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Specialty Sales Territory Business Manager (TBM) in Denver, CO. The Territory Business Manager will maximize the sale of our products within the geographic territory, and drive sales growth in line with our marketing/brand strategy. We promote the success of its TBMs by promoting entrepreneurial spirit and territory "ownership" across the sales team.
- Deliver on corporate objectives specific to territory.
- With DBM and internal business partner input, develop, evolve, and execute territory and account level business plans.
- Build and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of territory market factors and landscape
- Engage DBMs with timely recommendations to eliminate or minimize barriers to progress specific to marketplace trends, business opportunities and threats, competitive information, etc.
- Leverage internal expertise to maximize field impact.
- Work with DBMs, Channel/Trade & Market Access Teams, and other TBM’s, to develop territory-specific strategies to ensure patient access to our products.
- Manage territory budget and resource allocations to maximize return on investment.
- Create a face to the internal and external customer that demonstrates our commitment to bringing value and solutions to the customers and patients we serve.
- Collaborate with peers, marketing, and training personnel to build and deliver appropriate solutions and implement territory initiatives/strategies.
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and regular communications and sales efforts with physicians & other health care providers, and all others pertinent to our business.
- Appropriately adapt messaging in complex selling environment to gain credibility and win over customers
- Professionally and ethically represent us to external customers (including but not limited to hospitals, IDNs, individual physicians and health care providers, and local diabetes chapters) and foster their respect by demonstrating our commitment to advancing patient care and outcomes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling in a complex and competitive environment
- Prior diabetes sales, pharmaceutical or medical device sales required
- Must be able to understand regulations related to the healthcare industry
- Skills in clinical selling
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of documented sales in a highly competitive field
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to map out the actions to be taken for the business to arrive at its goals and implement those plans
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making with the ability to analyze all alternatives and decide on a course of action
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong time management skills
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle with the ability to deliver a clear and concise selling message in a professional manner
- Demonstrates strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize activities and meet deadlines in a timely manner