Major Account Manager, top 200 existing accounts, SAAS, Boulder
Our Client is the leading B2B-focused customer support solution that actually helps you build satisfaction and loyalty.
The Major Account Manager will interact with customers by reaching out to create a
valued relationship, providing a higher level of customer support, gaining an understanding of their
company operation for renewal of contracts and up-selling new products or services.
- Manages key customer accounts performing quarterly reviews and establishing a regular meeting cadence designed to identify customer initiatives and expansion opportunities.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on renewal of contract, product or service updates.
- Establishes relationships with key stakeholders at various levels within account to strengthen partnership and drive through key initiatives and advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Assists CSMs as a secondary point of escalation to quickly address customer’s needs.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Drives adoption through ongoing product training and sharing of best practices.
- Focused on activities leading to continued customer satisfaction, expansion and retention.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented with a consultative approach when addressing customer needs and the ability to secure buy in and drive adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed KPIs and quotas.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software. Microsoft Office, CRM, support platform experience desired.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree is recommended or 5 to 8 years of equivalent experience.
- Client service experience required.
- Account Management experience a plus.
- Software/SaaS experience required.
- Some experience with the product or service to which the specialist will be assigned preferred.