Business Development Representative (SDR), Corporate Finance
Brand New Team being built, Start feel inside a well established firm
focuses exclusively in the sales and use tax industry. The primary service is sales tax compliance outsourcing where they act as the outsourced sales tax department for their clients. Due to new legislation, the need for businesses to comply with states’ sales tax laws have increased dramatically over the last 2 years. With a 10-year track record and nationwide client base, they are positioned well to take advantage of this expanding market.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR)
primary focus is scheduling meetings (phone/video-based discovery calls) between prospective customers and Account Executives. The SDR
will leverage outbound prospecting strategies to identify prospects, initiate the first outreach, identify the needs and challenges of the prospect, and determine the prospect’s interest in our service with the goal being to secure meetings and help build the pipelines for the sales team.
The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job.
- Product Knowledge – The SDR will need to know their service offering inside and out so they can communicate their purpose and value to prospective customers to further qualify if the prospective customer is a good fit
- Action – The SDR will be required to get things done quickly and handle a variety of activities while possessing the confidence to purposely drive toward results with the emphasis on an outgoing, poised, and persuasive communication style
- Working with Account Executives – The SDR will work with existing Account Executives to understand what results in an effective discovery call. This includes listening in on certain discovery calls to learn what makes an ideal meeting scheduled
- Scheduling initial discovery call meetings – The SDR will be responsible for setting a minimum number of meetings each month
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills.
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role.
- Ability to maintain high levels of revenue-generating activity and a high commitment to integrity.
- Proven work experience as a SDR for 3+ months or in a currently working in a BDR role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding weekly/monthly activity goals/quotas.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, SalesLoft, and ZoomInfo is a plus.
- Sales tax compliance knowledge is helpful, but not required.
Alpharetta, with work from home flexibility after initial training
Salary plus bonus OTE 65-75k
Quick promotion track
Sales Development Representative (SDR), Corporate Finance