As a Strategic Salesperson software-as-a-service (SaaS) product. The candidate should have a strong network of contacts and selling experience in one of the following industries: food supply chain, food manufacturing, or distribution/warehousing. This position reports to Sales leadership and will be responsible for increasing company profits by growing business at current customers and acquiring new customers within an assigned market territory or industry.
Collaborate with management to develop a sales plan for a defined market
- Travel to manufacturing and distribution facilities to assess viable applications to meet the customers' needs
- Quantify business value and ROI for the Customers' investment
- Generate leads, develop proposals and close orders
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products
- Increase business by finding and qualifying new business using sales techniques to cross-sell and up-sell
- Increase business and account base by collaborating with Technologies channel partners