is a specialty bio pharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
The Senior Administrator, CRM & Application Support
position will play a critical role in advancing sales force effectiveness and facilitating commercial success. This position will be the field sales team’s primary point-of-contact with commercial leadership (support, configuration, training, etc.) and will help to efficiently address the Territory Consultants (TCs) needs and ensure alignment between internal strategies and field implementation.
Manager, CRM & Application Support
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting commercial/field sales operations.
- Prior experience with a CRM tool required; prefer Veeva / OCE or Salesforce.com.
- Experience with a relational database (RDBS) and the SQL language.
- Prior programming experience (e.g., Python, C#, or Java) a plus.
- Previous experience in biotech/pharmaceutical setting strongly preferred.
- SalesForce CRM Administrator certification preferred.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with service-based model of IT delivery (e.g., ITIL or another model) preferred.
- Travel of up to 20% may be required.
The Senior will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter
experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes leveraging Veeva, IMS, MedPro, IQVIA OCE, and internal core business processes. This role has three major components: technical project manager, administrator, and SalesforceTM analyst.
This position will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support,
maintenance, and improvement of our CRM and other application platforms.
- Serve as an expert on SalesForce Veeva/OCE CRM-related functionality.
- Analyze the applicability of Veeva OCE as a solution for different business problems.
- Act as Sales Team’s day-to-day expert on customer relationship management (CRM) system, including system troubleshooting and basic administrative tasks such as adding new account views, reports and fields.
- Manage the implementation, configuration, and ongoing administration of internal Veeva/OCE CRM deployments, complete regular internal system audits, and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Collaborate closely with the Compliance Department to ensure that all Legal and Federal Regulatory requirements are maintained in the development and implementation of all systems integrated
- Track application changes with version control and ensure that release management is documented and saved.
- Manage the implementation, configuration, and ongoing administration of internal Veeva/OCE CRM deployments, and other cloud applications.
- Draft communications to the Sales Team regarding new policies, procedures and systems; coordinating the reviews of such communications among appropriate personnel; and disseminating them to the field.
- Prioritize, research, and respond to all field related questions.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to help facilitate major sales campaigns, national sales meetings, new- hire training, speaker programs and other commercial initiatives.
- Work with colleagues to ensure that newly hired TCs have the equipment and training needed.
- Support the coordination of on-boarding and training logistics for field new hires, in conjunction with Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales Training and Sales Management.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Compensation: Salary plus Bonus plus Bene's plus Stock