Our client offers a compliant and efficient solution by protecting dealership collateral while providing reasonable, short-term coverage for dealer customers — removing the need for dealerships to hold a master policy.
The service alleviates the sometimes hours it takes to help under and uninsured car buyers find compliant vehicle insurance, making it possible for the dealer to close the sale, quickly and easily, and drivers to leave the lot fully covered for a short time.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the products & services.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate products and services to meet those needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Engage with state and local associations to prospect with their membership as potential customers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Utilize the company's Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Executive Leadership to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Work with the marketing team to raise brand awareness, assist with tone and messaging of the company.
- Maintain professional working relationships with Account Executives.
- Prepare and submit complete contracts to the back office for account set up.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Previous direct sales experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as a team to meet or exceed goals.
- Auto dealership or dealership vendor sales experience, a plus.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.