Full time position either remote or based at UrVenue Corporate Headquarters, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Why Our Client
We are one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in Las Vegas with a focus on hospitality technology. We have the ambition of a start-up, but stability of a seasoned company. We work in an exciting, fast paced environment and our customers are industry leaders on a global scale in hospitality and lifestyle, including many Fortune 500 organizations. Together, we move the needle on hospitality innovation.
Our technology platform powers commerce, enhances the guest experience, and monetizes resort real estate by leveraging non-room inventory across all customer touchpoints in the booking and in-stay journey. It is purpose built for nightclubs and dayclubs, restaurants and lounges, resort pools and beaches, sportsbooks, spas, special events, small group meeting rooms, recreation services, bundled experiences and more. Our technology is the trusted industry standard for clients ranging from independent venue operators to global hospitality, entertainment and gaming organizations. In lock step with our customers, we’ve innovated our industry with a brand new hospitality technology category - the PXMS (Property Experience Management System).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Client is seeking a self-motivated Account Executive that can successfully build and maintain relationships and is committed to providing phenomenal customer service while driving sales and revenue in one of the fastest growing companies in hospitality technology.
The Account Executive will be responsible for developing new accounts and growing the business with existing accounts. The ideal candidate will be a results driven team player that possesses the ability to analyze customer needs, present and promote products, negotiate, and establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
This full-time position will report to the Director of Sales in Las Vegas, NV.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHO YOU ARE
- Prospect new leads and identify key decision makers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Proactively address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
- Effectively communicate and engage prospective customers on our software products and professional services.
- Work with Relationship Managers to expand current customers/account renewals.
- Develop strong internal relationships with other departments to ensure that client needs are prioritized appropriately across the organization.
- Contact and reestablish relationships with lost accounts.
- Input and create sales contracts in sales contract software.
- Manage lead and sales process effectively in sales CRM.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences and tradeshows and represent the company as needed.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Proactively maintain technical knowledge in the hospitality industry and ensure market positioning against competitors.
- Leverage and grow your network with involvement in meaningful trade organizations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 2+ years of direct sales experience preferably in the hospitality industry and for hospitality technology.
- A bachelor's degree in business, hospitality, technology or related field.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed sales goals.
- Naturally curious and seeks to understand a customer’s brands and operations for optimum serviceability and on-point solution recommendations.
- Experience with internal CRM solutions including customer and account management software. Hubspot experience is a plus.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Technical skills required, including high level platform demonstrations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize to satisfy company objectives and client expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and effectively convey complex or technical information at the executive level.
- A master of time management driven by outstanding organizational skills and personal accountability.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google – Gmail, Drive, and Docs.
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Benefit coverage including medical and dental
- Paid vacation
- A fun, vibrant office environment doing incredible things to disrupt hospitality technology