Our client, is a global provider of agile, cloud-native financial technology for the institutional investment management community. Originally the spin-out of a premier, publicly traded investment firm, they are experiencing explosive growth and market penetration with its innovative and comprehensive solutions for asset managers of all sizes, investment styles, and stages of growth.
Our market-leading product, is a turnkey, cloud-hosted, SaaS based solution that employs advanced big data principles and an intuitive, modern UI to address the operational, analytic, accounting, compliance, data warehousing and/or reporting challenges facing a broad variety of asset management firms. Offered as either an end-to-end or modular solution, the product can form the foundation of a firm's asset management infrastructure or quickly bolster existing platform investments without the need for a full technical or operational re-architecture. Currently, the platform supports more than $300 billion in client AUM.
What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Lead multiple simultaneous client engagements
- Serve as the main point of contact for new clients throughout the implementation process
- Interface directly with client stakeholders across the front, middle, and back office
- Review project requirements and trade workflow to ensure the appropriate client oriented solution
- Ensure setup of various system components (such as Funds, Brokers, GL Accounts, etc.) based on unique client requirements
- Work with both clients and internal employees to support onboarding activities related to data migration, interface configuration and testing, P&L and accounting troubleshooting, custom reporting requirements, etc.
- Regularly liaise with stakeholders to review project progress, milestone and task-level status
- Track updates and compile status reports on engagement for internal and external reporting
- Identify opportunities for implementation process improvement
- Work with asset management firms of all sizes and styles, across various asset classes, expanding on your strong pre-existing financial product and operational/analytics knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the finance or asset management industry
- Experience building or supporting financial systems, such as trading, portfolio management, etc.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in an applicable field of study
- Strong client-facing communication and analytical skills
- Product knowledge across various asset classes
- Subject matter expertise across multiple areas of Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, Risk, Compliance, and/or Accounting
- Solid business analysis and project management skills and experience in a technical environment or team
- Some SQL experience
- Team player, providing support as needed to other areas of the business
- Experience building commercial EMS, OMS, PMS and/or Accounting systems a plus
- Experience working with offshore teams is a plus
- Other programming experience a plus
- Buy-side experience is a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
- Jira experience is a plus