Our client is a leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) HR and Payroll Processing Services. They are able to help companies free themselves from the constraints of traditional software by providing them on-demand access to their payroll and HR data. In addition to payroll processing, our payroll product includes a robust suite of HR management tools, all in the same single application. They help employers streamline their payroll and HR processes with the latest technology. They were the first to offer payroll services over the Internet and for over a decade, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution has helped to free companies from the constraints of traditional software. In addition to payroll processing we now offer time and attendance, HRIS, benefit administration, background checks, and COBRA compliance all in one online application. Publicly Traded.
· New-age technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s
customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· offers extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success.
· the nation’s most popular Internet payroll and Human Resource service provider.
· Publicly traded
Work 4 days a week from Home, 1 day a week in office. Must live within 4 hours of Oklahoma City or Dallas. Relo package available.
Endpoint Systems Administrator
Assists in the maintenance of the Endpoint Infrastructure Services (JAMF, SCCM, Horizon & WorkSpace One) environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades; monitoring system performance, managing hardware and software maintenance and licensing, documents technical configuration, and performs related tasks.
- Assists in establishing system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure and integrations.
- Assists in establishing system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by assisting in system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to senior team members or vendor.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of Infrastructure Software components (SCCM; SharePoint; AD; Replication Software)
- Cert Creation and Management
- Assists in securing system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Assists in Upgrading systems by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Assists in creating scripted packages for application and configuration delivery to the enterprise workstations
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Documents specific duties, activities, problems solved and issues resolved
- Assists in the documentation of the network, applications and resources on the network in conjunction with the public service staff.
- Performs training.
- Attends meetings and serves on committees, as requested
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs additional duties and assignments as requested
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Microsoft Certification a plus
- 3 - 5 years technology operations
- 2 - 4 years of Endpoint Systems Administration (JAMF, SCCM, Horizon & WorkSpace One).
- System Administration
- LAN Knowledge
- Proxy Server
- Microsoft Operating Systems (client and server)
- Cert Management
- Redundant Systems
- PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Emerging technology trends
Skills and Abilities:
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
- Provide technical assistance for computer problems
- Read and understand technical manuals
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings