What’s in it for you?!
What you will be doing:
- Tremendous career growth opportunities!
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies in robotics!
- Named a ‘Top Place to Work’!
- Long term contracts with great compensation!
- Potential to convert to full time employee accessing world class benefits!
- Multiple job opportunities and fast hires!
- Process Initial Warranty contracts for and requests that include a purchase order.
- Generate and Maintain Install Base in Oracle. This requires adding new and making changes to existing products.
- Send out Renewal offerings to customers daily. Ensure that the Renewal letters have the correct information.
- Assist in maintaining customer information by adding missing information (contacts, email address, website, etc.)
- Add new customers when needed.
- Provide pending contracts to other departments in a timely manner so they may complete their tasks.
- Answer phone calls regarding Initial and Renewal contracts.
- Provide back up to support other positions within the department.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Experience you will need:
- On-the-job training along with prior customer service experience
- Familiarity with purchase orders and service agreements
- Company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills – ability to effectively communicate, resolve problems, and maintain good relations with internal and external customers. A professional demeanor is essential.
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Computer literate
Compensation: $16-$18 per hour