Our client is looking for an experienced, high-energy, Director of Sales
to lead a team focused on new account acquisition, upselling within 2000+ customer accounts and selling our entire product suite. Reporting to our SVP of Sales, as a validated leader you know how to hire, manage and coach your team by providing mentorship and direction needed to hit our ambitious targets and build a balanced and repeatable process for overall account strategy, net new targeting, deal management and execution.
- Execute a national sales strategy across multiple verticals in our top tier of targeted accounts , with emphasis on new logo acquisition and focus on long term strategic value, measurable ROI and repeatable execution.
- Drive large, land/expand/multi-year TCV deals and develop deeper executive relationships to consistently build book of business accounts aligned with overall company growth targets.
- Lead an org of 7+ high performing Account Executives, to hunt for new opportunities and help drive complex deal transactions.
- Relationships and experience in High Tech, Manufacturing, Financial Services are a big plus.
- Actively maintain key customer relationships by developing and implementing strategies for consistent expansion.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting with emphasis on new logo targeting plus long term sales outlook.
- Work with internal stakeholders in marketing, sales strategy and success to develop and deliver an articulated go-to market (GTM) value proposition for us.
- Lead overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- 7+ years of consistent success, including 3+ years of sales management/leadership experience, in software/SaaS (ideally in a CX, CRM, and/or B2B software company).
- Experience managing high-growth hunting teams to success is a must. This includes experience leading teams selling to accounts & 6 figure deals.
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management
- Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle required to source, manage and close deals.