is a specialty bio pharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
The Senior Product Manager - Pharmaceuticals is responsible for the execution of strategies and programs to ensure successful commercialization and launch ol products. This position will contribute to and execute brand strategy and tactics for commercialized products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline is required.
- Versatile, adaptive and able to perform in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment that embraces change.
- A minimum of 2 years direct product management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, is required.
- Direct experience in supporting new product launches in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to convey complex information to diverse audiences.
- Persistent, dedicated and focused on creating customer and team success that leads to individual success.
- Travel of up to 20% may be required.
- Manage Marketing initiatives for assigned product(s) including field promotional materials, patient education, professional programs, and advertising.
- Lead new material through concept, development, regulatory and legal review, production and dissemination to the end user.
- Lead market research initiatives, forecasting, and development of annual budgets.
- Lead development of brand strategy, positioning, messaging, and tactical plan.
- Lead execution of industry convention and launch meeting plans.
- Assist with development of annual Marketing plans and quarterly plans of action.
- Collect and analyze inputs from market research, third party reports, information from the field and KOL interactions to develop and refine product promotional plans.
- Collaborate with Sales Training to ensure optimal rollout and execution of new material and initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with the Compliance Department to ensure that all Legal and Federal Regulatory requirements are maintained in the development and implementation of all commercial materials and messages by use of employees during HCP and patient interactions.