My client has been in business for almost 75 years and now operates, through a dealer and company-owned network, in most of the United States. They are a national leader in the lease and service of commercial dishwashing machines and laundry dispensing systems. In addition, they market a full complement of commercial cleaning and sanitizing products to its customers. Primary customers include dining, hospitality, and institutional healthcare.
Scope of Position:
- Manage restaurant service branch with daily routes, account executives, production, warehouse, supervisors and office staff.
- The business is very fast paced, growing 10%+ per year.
- You will hire, fire, train, motivate, sell, delegate, provide customer service, set standard of service, and be responsible for branch profit and loss.
- 30% of time in branch and 70% in field with reps
- The ideal candidate is an accomplished outside sales person seeking to move into management.
- Multi-tasking ability is required: Hands on service, run routes if necessary, sell, collect money, meet with corporate customers, and work in the warehouse.
- Branch provides service to customer 24/7.
- You will have a supervisory staff to assist.
- Background in service industries is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to sell and/or experience in selling is required. We are a sales and service driven company.
- You must have a clean DMV, good mechanical aptitude, and agree to a physical, with drug and alcohol screening. We randomly test for drug and alcohol use.
- 60-80K base to make 100K+ first year total with uncapped bonus potential
- Company Car
Holidays, Profit Sharing , 401K After Tax Savings Plan up to 10% interest (Company Contributes Up to $5000 Annually), Casual Work Environment ,Med/Den/Life/Ltd/Med-Child Care Reimbursement Accounts ,Vacation, Sick Leave, Career Growth, Monday - Friday Work Week and Much More.....