Spearhead the opening, hiring and training of a new office for them in Phoenix
Founded in 1996 our client has been providing the automobile industry with comprehensive solutions that help car dealers increase sales, save money and improve the efficiencies surrounding the credit approval process.
They provide an unrivaled suite of credit reporting services, compliance solutions and lead generating tools designed exclusively for the automobile industry. Through their leading edge technology, they have established themselves as a market leader trusted by thousands of dealerships across the country.
Products include: a web-based credit reporting tools, compliance solutions including red flag, OFAC, adverse action notifications and EZAPP, cloud-based lead generation software.
The Inside Sales Manager will lead a team of 15-20 Account Executives (B2B outbound call sales environment). The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development to ensure brand consistency and increase sales. The Inside Sales Manager will train, coach and motivate sales team.
- Coach and develop inside sales (B2B) team.
- Monitor and report sales metrics and the entire sales administration process.
- Lead and motivate inside sales team
- Ensure each sales team member is trained and certified for all products required for their role
- Leverage KPI and Pipeline data to identify sales opportunity and provide accurate forecasts.
- Manage and monitor team member KPI Benchmark performance daily
- Support, develop and help implement sales team best practices
- Conduct weekly written one-on-one Performance Dialogue sessions with each team member
- Keep sales team up-to-date with current product pricing, specials, marketing collateral, and internal contact information.
- Provide monthly reviews and stack ranking for each team member
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATON
- Bachelor Degree or comparable experience preferred
- Proven track record with 3 + years inside sales management experience required
- Proficient Salesforce.com and CRM skills
Location - Phoenix, AZ
Salary plus commission to make into the 100's (DOE)