As a Sr. Product Manager, you will own the CRM and call center product lines, which are at the heart of our agency. In this role, you will embody the voice of the customer (our agents and agency management team) and will develop data-driven insights to optimize and create new functionality. Their product team is relatively small, so you will have an impact on more than just your area of ownership. You will work closely with our engineering team to define, grow and iterate our product. You will also work closely with our agency, compliance, and UX teams to ensure that all product requirements, mockups, and roadmaps consistently target key personas and drive revenue.
- Own and manage all aspects of our agency CRM product, including telephony integrations, user flows, lead routing/prioritization, and key metrics performance with the goal of maximizing agent efficacy while also delighting customers.
- Work closely with the agency to design processes, workflows and functional components to improve efficiencies and drive revenue/retention.
- Work with the engineering and product teams to ensure efficiency and scalability in the product.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business, the competitive environment, our agency’s core metrics and regulatory requirements to drive the right set of features.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to translate business needs into a product strategy, drive consensus, and track success metrics.
- Develop a build vs buy strategy around whether we should continue building a proprietary CRM or migrate to a 3rd party platform like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Define, monitor and understand the key metrics governing your product area, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product iteration.
- Own the CRM roadmap and help ensure the entire organization understands the overarching vision for the product.
- Establish product delivery timelines in close collaboration with development teams
- Collaborate and mentor the other product managers and designers that work on the CRM team.
- Share CRM best practice knowledge with engineering and product teams.
- Be a leader within the company
Required Skills and Experience
- 6-8 years of experience in CRM or Call Center product management. Preference for experience in B2C, telesales and/or the insurance industry. Experience implementing call center solutions is a plus.
- An informed point of view on what a modern B2C contact strategy means in 2019 and beyond with the ability to articulate and build it.
- Strong experience in Contact Center Systems such as Contact Routing and CTI, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance for multi-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging, etc.
- Strong ability to lead a scrum with remote development, product and design team members to execute agile software development.
- Experience building products and bringing them to market.
- Deep understanding of the enterprise software development, implementation, sales and deployment cycles.
Location: Columbus, OH
Why we stand out:
- We focus on promotion from within
- Competitive salary & bonus, and equity
- Full medical benefits, HSA & 401(k)
- Continuing Education/Licensing/Professional Development compensated
- Awesome team and family outings (happy hour, golf, trips, etc.)
- Rewards and promotions for hitting your goals
- Unlimited vacation days
- Modern work environment/culture - i.e. casual dress code, stocked kitchen, games in office.