Own the Marketing Department and Strategy
What is it like working at our client?
Our client is different. They are taking the insurance industry by storm through disruptive technology and a passion to create the best place to work in the world (yes, we said world). They are dedicated to making health benefits sustainable through the solutions and services they provide to brokers serving the small group market. They value the perspectives of brokers and the employers they work with, who together play vital roles in supporting workers’ search for affordable financial protection. They have the tools to achieve change with clarity, fairness and confidence.
Why they stand out
- CEO has Founded and sold two digital health companies and successfully integrated and rapidly scaled them inside established enterprises.
- 12 person startup recently Purchased by aFortune 5company
- Company runs independently, but with HUGE/DEEP pockets backing them
- Passionate about health care and its affordability for working families
- Our client has a focus on promotion from within
- Multi Carrier quoting technology
- Competitive salary & bonus, and equity
- Full medical benefits
- Awesome team and family environment
The Senior Marketing Manager
runs the entire marketing function
of our Client. All companies, especially new companies and start-ups, need to have a marketing strategy and a marketing plan. Implementation of marketing initiatives is a daily responsibility and include – planning, video, email marketing, direct mail marketing, pipeline development, SEO, social media, website revisions and maintenance, content creation, blogging, press releases, Trade shows, and article writing, among other initiatives.
Management of the marketing function includes – strategy, marketing planning and managing internal and external resources.
Duties and responsibilities: (hands on and getting thing done)
- Report Directly to the CEO
- Direct the company’s marketing strategy.
- 100% own all of Marketing
- Be a “Team of 1” to start, and for approximately the first year
- Create marketing plan.
- Supervise and participate in writing of content.
- Work with SEO vendor in distributing and writing content.
- Repurpose content to utilize in various formats and distribution channels.
- Oversee B2B pipeline management
- Manage content, direction, and development of site.
- Manage corporate communications initiatives, external and internal
- Manage company’s brand development and brand identity.
- Implement the work on messaging, brand values, tagline and all other items that are brand-related.
- Design and product marketing collateral materials: trade showpieces, brochures, info graphics, print ads, emails, video and all company collateral.
- Solve the #1 Challenge – B2B adoption to a disruptive platform
Personal Success Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in a related field.
- 5 years experience in marketing or related field.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent proven leadership skills.
- Established marketing background.
- Marketing and Business “Extra” course work or training.
- Inspired work ethic
- Get your arms around a situation, and get it done
- Be curious
- Learn fast, apply what you've learned, and build on it with your personal experience
- Have a high level of personal drive and discipline, and a desire to achieve new heights in your career
- We are looking for people who work smart every day and produce results consistently
- Enjoy being part of a team that collaborates and pushes each other to achieve the very best performance
: Downtown San Francisco, CA