Our client, is a team of creators building for developers. We are the world's largest API Hub where over 4 million developers find, test, and connect to 40,000 APIs (and growing!)
Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to ensure it's easy for developers to build, discover, and connect to APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
We operate at a significant scale, but the opportunity is even bigger. You have an unprecedented opportunity to make a massive difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
The Marketing team is on a mission to fuel the funnel and increase active developers in our ecosystem by building high value self-serve experiences.
We’re looking for a Lead Web Producer to take on a critical leadership role on our Web team, leading the overall planning, curation and delivery of all content. You’ll work with leadership across the company to prioritize and execute our most important website objectives.
This is a great opportunity to not only transform the face of the company but ultimately lead and grow an exceptional web producer team that leads strategy and execution across one of our most important assets.
- Be the foundational member of a team that we'll look to you to lead and grow
- Manage schedule of website ships/content changes based on company priority
- Manage timelines and results from cross-functional collaborators to ensure readiness and execution of website roadmap projects
- Own the day-to-day management of our website content management system (CMS)
- Review design assets, ensuring assets meet user experience and branding requirements
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal/external teams to sync, plan, build and publish effective digital content
- Ensure our key user journeys work as expected In collaboration with the SEO manager, use current SEO techniques to enhance impact of content
- Partner with teams across Design, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to create project requirements and compile detailed plans
- Demonstrated digital publishing experience across the content lifecycle – planning, writing/producing, editing, releasing, evaluating
- Track record of delivering complex projects involving multiple stakeholders on time in a streamlined manner
- Excellent prioritization and multitasking skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proficiency and professionalism
- Self-starter, resilient, highly organized, who is ready to roll up their sleeves and move objectives forward