Our Client, is seeking a Graphic Designer with 5-8 years of professional experience who will be the guardian of the brand, defining our creative direction, translating the brand into successful design elements, maintaining a comprehensive design system, and helping others apply the design system successfully in their projects.
This position will work closely with the Marketing team to imagine, create, and ship a wide variety of design assets. An ideal candidate will understand the value of a strong and differentiated brand and is used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Produce dynamic and engaging design solutions for a range of marketing channels, audiences, and departmental needs.
- Apply graphic design to the website, collateral, social media, webinars, presentations, campaign materials and other content.
- Build our creative bank - develop and manage an organized library of design assets and templates so that it is easy to navigate and encourages our teammates to accurately utilize our visual brand.
- Monitor and manage brand perception and identity
- Onboard and guide the work of creative agencies and freelancers according to needs, prioritizing and managing work, budgets, timelines, and scope.
- Work with the product marketing, campaigns and content teams to develop workflows and schedules to meet deadlines and deliveries.
- Collaborate with Product Design to ensure the brand is consistent at every touch point
- Oversee the prioritization and assignment of all creative requests, and establish processes to stay focused on priorities.
- Champion the brand style guide to drive brand consistency across all touch points Plan for hiring and resourcing needs to grow our in-house team as required.
- Ability to design and produce high-end, multi-platform design deliverables
- Mastery of Figma, Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Google Workspace, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness