Our client is focused on further strategic opportunity development of our New York/New Jersey based Pharmaceutical/Life sciences customers. We are interested in hiring a consultative relationship executive that can leverage longstanding industry connections to align our robust Fortune 500 focused technology and advisory capabilities. Unique opportunity to leverage a highly rated company culture and entrepreneurial spirit with the backing of a mature global platform continues to create long term success for our inspired teams.
- Positioning our solution portfolio to select Pharmaceutical/Life sciences customers in the Metro NYC and Eastern PA Markets
- Aligning our Technology and Consulting Solutions to Pharmaceutical/Life sciences initiatives with technology organizations, R&D, manufacturing and lines of business
- Professional networking to further build relationships with C-level executives and decision-making executives at existing clients.
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships.
- Creation of unsolicited proposals and similar to demonstrate alignment and insights that can provide in the Pharmaceutical/Life sciences space
- Minimum of 10+ years Client Executive/Account Management experience with Pharmaceutical/Life sciences customers
- Experience positioning technology solutions with Pharmaceutical/Life sciences customers
- Experience managing global teams and the associated challenges and opportunities with geographically dispersed customer locations
- Ability to work independently and solve customer-facing problems.
- Track record of solution selling, challenging customer's expectations, and providing unique perspectives to executive stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to effectively run and manage customer pursuits and coordination of internal teams.