Our Client is a HOT emerging specialty BIOTECH start up primarily focused on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of Gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
Our client has 9 drugs in advanced clinical developments stages. Lead by a TOP NOTCH executive leadership team from Harvard, Yale, and Oxford, who have successful track records bringing patented drugs to the market.
The Sales Operations Administrator supports functions essential to the Sales Force and Sales Operations productivity. The purpose of this role is to optimize all resources to help increase productivity of the Field Sales Force and Inside Sales Force. These include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sample management, and fleet management. The Manager, Sales Operations and Administration will work closely with the Sales Force, Training, Human Resources, Finance, Data Analytics, CRM Manager, and IT.
This position is in Raleigh, NC
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred/high school diploma is a must. A minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales or sales operations role. Pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred. Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Strong decision-making skills and ability to prioritize multiple objectives. Ability to provide input regarding performance and productivity and suggest best solutions. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail, excellent follow-through, highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, flexible to meet shifting priorities. Travel up to 20% may be required.
Optimize use of all sales tools including, but not limited to, CRM, Concur, and IQVIA.
Assist with data analytics and reporting. Utilize available tools and resources to ensure all data is being utilized to optimize Sales Force performance. Provide communication assistance for trends, reports, and data to the Director, Sales Operations and Sales Force Effectiveness and VP of Sales as necessary.
If necessary, management of sample process, including TC and DTP requests, AOC holds, process creation, implementation, problem solving with 3PL’s, ordering, tracking, communication with field, return assistance, and supply oversight. Responsible for using data to forecast appropriate amount of sample allotment. and assist the Compliance Department when necessary to ensure all sample requests and audits are completed.
- Provide Sales/Training support as needed for all logistical and material needs (ie. National Sales Meetings, conferences, training materials, new hire packets, etc.).
- Consolidation and tracking of weekly reports to be provided to the VP, US Sales on a weekly basis.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed (ie. Phone coverage).
- Responsible for completing the monthly expense report for the VP, US Sales and the designated Sales Director (East or West).
- Assist VP, US Sales and Director, Sales Operations and Sales force Effectiveness with all administrative needs such as PowerPoint presentations for meetings, data report presentations, coaching report consolidation, ranking reports, and any other administrative support needed for the Sales Department.
- Responsible for documenting all notes during internal and external meeting as needed.
- Responsible to create follow-up lists to ensure all actions are taken after meetings have been conducted when asked to attend by Sales Leadership.
- Support the field with day to day Sales Operations related questions.
- Assist Director, Sales Operations and Sales Force Effectiveness with all product targeting requirements and adjustments on a weekly basis.
- Assist Director, Sales Operations and Sales Force Effectiveness in leading Sales Operations Committee on a weekly basis.
- Create How To Guides for TC’s (sales personnel) for new and existing processes.
- Create documents instructing TC’s how to complete specific tasks or processes in a step by step guide with screenshots (if necessary) to aid in continually educating the Sales Force.
- Create SOP’s for new and existing processes as needed to fulfill RedHill standards.
- Track and update current SOP’s as changes occur to ensure the most the up to date information is available for any Sales Operations related process or task.
- Update field activity tracker for TC’s and DSM’s.
- Work with DSM’s and other departments as necessary to ensure dates are reported accurately, timely, and that report is filed correctly on a monthly basis.
- Manage the tracking of all Field Coaching Reports completed by TC’s, RSM’s, and training personnel.
- Ensuring all forms are assessed for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide support in developing and tracking Sales Force contests and awards.
- Responsible for Fleet administration for all sales personnel in designated area (East or West).
Quarterly field rides with Territory Consultant within designated area (East or West) are required.