Account Manager - Select
is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology. Based in St. Louis, they work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. They employ more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. Our client is a Minority Owned Business Enterprise with over $9B in annual revenue ($1.5B is international) and about 50% of that is with Cisco.
Culture is team oriented, high intellect, humble, profit sharing with all employees on annual basis, low medical/dental/benefits premiums for employees (with onsite medical facilities in St. Louis free of charge for all employees).
They are proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®
” list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded
#5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Place to Work.
Enterprise Account Manager opportunity available for an experienced sales professional. They are looking for a professional who has experience in engaging resources to drive sales and produce immediately. This is a unique opportunity as it’s full pursuit mode with only 3 AMs hired thus far so most accounts/prospects are wide open to hunt. Unlimited, uncapped upside. They put high performing, impact teams around each AM to go wide and deep in their main accounts.
for these Select Account Managers is to pursue and build a base of 10-15 customers who after 3 years generate $3M in GP run rate business (ramp expected).
- Identifying sales opportunities within assigned territory, selling products consulting services offerings
- Attaining or exceeding specific revenue targets
- Building a pipeline of opportunities that meets or exceeds set thresholds
- Building relationships with appropriate individuals and partner companies.
- Strong relationships with Fortune 500 companies, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience and track record of closing deals that drive significant value to both the individual and company
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities and establishing new customer relationships
- Professional appearance, presentation and communication skills appropriate for C-level
- Individuals should have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the information technology market selling Cisco Advanced Technology solutions and a successful sales track record managing accounts in a growing business environment.
- Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, communicate Cisco product knowledge, and close deals
- Critical skills necessary as account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels with customer’s organization, and managing partner relationships.
1 opening in Orange County, 1 opening in Los Angeles
Salary is 75-110k +(3-6 month ramp) + 10% commission on Gross Profit- 150-200k First Year.