Our client is a major supplier to Long-Term Care Facilities and Pharmacies Nationwide.
They are looking for experienced consultative sales representatives to call on Pharmacists, Directors of Nursing and Facility Administrators at Pharmacies and Extended Care facilities. Their systems help Care Facilities control their errors, reduce liability and speed up the med (pharmaceutical) pass. They help pharmacies expand their businesses and enjoy huge new revenues.
Territory - home office preferably in St Louis area covering MO and IL
Base Salary $50,000
$7,000 car allowance
OTE $70,000-$80,000+ First year.
- Prefer candidates with 3-7 years or more of outside sales exp
- Prefer someone who has called on pharmacies, nursing homes or has some sort of medical background like disposable sales.
- They will only see pharma reps who have previous hunting and cold calling experience. Great backgrounds include and are not limited to; Payroll, Uniform, Copier, Telecom, Advertising, and Industrial sales
- This person needs to be a hunter and a farmer since they will be trying to grow their current accounts and add new ones.
- Must have experience working autonomously, setting own appointments, building relationships, uncovering client needs and proving solutions.
- · Ambitious and willing to work beyond the typical '8 to 5' work day
- Positive attitude about life, work, and past experiences
- · Desire to grow professionally through experience and special training
- · Good listener and sincerely interested in what others have to say and need
- · Experience with long term care is good, but sales aptitude is more important
- · Honest, loyal, and high integrity
- · Goal oriented, achievement seeking, flexible, assertive, extroverted, and imaginative
- · Ability to travel throughout a territory to visit customers and attend sales meetings
- · Ability to spend approximately 60-90% of work time in assigned territory, including overnight stays
Essential Functions of the Job
- Research data sources to identify potential customers
- · Contact prospects by phone, mail, or in person to start new business
- · Contact existing clients to expand term and scope of our relationship
- · Travel an assigned territory, meeting the customer and selling product face-to-face
- · Meet sales targets set by company, relative to margin, term, risk, and product mix
WHY? CLIENT HOT Points:
• Unlimited Earnings Potential
• Residual Income
• Protected territory
• Qualified Leads from In-House Telemarketing Team
• W-2 Employee Status
• Medical Benefits and 401k w/match
• Vehicle Allowance and more!