Our Client is currently seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota. Sales Representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations. Our client provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
Our Client has earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list. We also were named the “#1 Service Company to Sell For” by Selling Power Magazine. Our Team Driven philosophy is key to our success in business and the reason we give back to our communities. It’s how we have grown to be a company comprised of more than 30,000 partners, surpassing $4 billion in annual sales, and operating more than 400 facilities across North America and abroad.
- Solid Base Salary and Commission Potential
- Extensive Car Package (Lease/Gas/Insurance/Maintenance Allowance)
- Monthly/Quarterly Performance Bonuses & Incentives
- Comprehensive 12 week sales training program
- Mentorship program
- Tablet & AirCard
- Annual Recognition Events
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Our vision is to retain a highly talented, diverse and motivated team of partners who are compatible with our culture and enjoy what they do.