Our client is a leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) HR and Payroll Processing Services. They are able to help companies free themselves from the constraints of traditional software by providing them on-demand access to their payroll and HR data. In addition to payroll processing, our payroll product includes a robust suite of HR management tools, all in the same single application. They help employers streamline their payroll and HR processes with the latest technology. They were the first to offer payroll services over the Internet and for over a decade, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution has helped to free companies from the constraints of traditional software. In addition to payroll processing we now offer time and attendance, HRIS, benefit administration, background checks, and COBRA compliance all in one online application. They are debt free since 2002
· New-age technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s
customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· offers extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success.
· the nation’s most popular Internet payroll and Human Resource service provider.
· Inc. Magazine named #156 on its list of fastest growing private companies in the country
Outside Client Relations Representative, calling on EXISTING clientele. These representatives work in a proactive role with existing clients to offer additional training, give updates on existing services and to inform them of new integrated features offered within the system
Base salary is $65,000 plus uncapped commission. First year income averages $90,000 with opportunity to increase salary as life-to-date sales increase.
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Analyzing needs of the client and customizing solutions to meet their needs
- Train clients on new and existing Paycom services
- Meeting sales quotas by promoting additional software services to our client base
- Solution base selling techniques with a consultative approach
- Responsible for client retention
· Enjoy $1 employee health insurance premiums, matching 401(k), dental, vision, life insurance, etc. Outstanding Training and Management Support
· Keep on top of your game with in-depth new hire training, weekly team trainings and Advanced Sales Training.
· Health Care, Dental Care
· Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
· Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
· Retirement Plan with Matching
· Section 125 Plan with Flexible Spending Account
· Be rewarded for your efforts with opportunities to win a new car, cash and trips to luxurious vacation destinations.