Our Client offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
The Trauma Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for becoming the resident trauma expert by meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory and associated trauma product line. This will be accomplished by representing our client as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
As a result of building and maintaining strong business relationships and developing and implementing sales strategies, you will increase results throughout the territory.
• The candidate will be responsible for communicating with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs
• Implements new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and meet/exceed territory objectives
• Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face)
• Performs field calls for the account and assigned territory (including “on-call” and operating/emergency room consultation) Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available
• Address any problems that arise on the account Continues to support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company’s policies and procedures
• Work with sales management by coaching, training or mentoring Sales Associates as needed
• Maintain training in sales skills and products. Remains current on industry, customer, and competitive trends
• Participates and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside regular business hours, as required
• BS/BA in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services• This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
• 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical device or industry preferred)
• Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
• Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
PREFER previous OR experience
Location: New Orleans
Salary: $100,000.00 /year plus comm