It is a rare opportunity to get to shape the evolution of a company emerging in the AEC industry. Our people do it every day. Be a part of building the next great comprehensive environmental, energy, water, and civil infrastructure consulting firm. Partner with your peers and leaders to make a lasting, positive impact on society through some unique projects affecting our clients and our communities.
We are seeking a Senior Water Resources Consultant to join our Florida Operations Team.
Join our dynamic company to maintain, develop and grow an organization of engaged staff in our area’s Natural Resources and Environmental Permitting practice group. Use your ability to organize and lead a team of technical practitioners through major technical project pursuits by displaying business acumen, excellent client service skills, and business development skills to take your career to the next level.
- Lead and grow a team of water resource professionals and support staff
- Manage project delivery and meet client expectations
- Perform water resources assessments
- Analyze and interpret water and environmental resources data
- Develop and review models (e.g., hydrologic, hydraulic, hydrodynamic, physical habitat, etc.)
- Prepare and review scientific reports
- Prepare and present proposals and marketing plans
- Present and actively participate in relevant professional organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Water Resources Engineering, Geology (Hydrogeology), or similar Hydro Science degree and 15+ years of experience Advanced degree preferred
- Registered professional engineer, geologist, or hydrologist
- Demonstrated project delivery experience in hydrology and hydraulics of rivers, and/or aquifers, and/or lakes, and/or estuaries, and understanding of the regulatory framework of the State of Florida environmental flows (Minimum Flows and Levels MFLs), Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs), and Basin Management Action Plans (BMAPs)
- Working knowledge of applicable modeling software
- For example, HEC software, H&H models (SWMM, ICPR, etc.), Instream flow incremental methodology (SEFA), and statistics (R, SPSS, Excel, etc.)
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident