Our client is a leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) HR and Payroll Processing Services. They are able to help companies free themselves from the constraints of traditional software by providing them on-demand access to their payroll and HR data. In addition to payroll processing, our payroll product includes a robust suite of HR management tools, all in the same single application. They help employers streamline their payroll and HR processes with the latest technology. They were the first to offer payroll services over the Internet and for over a 2 decades, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution has helped to free companies from the constraints of traditional software. In addition to payroll processing they now offer time and attendance, HRIS, benefit administration, background checks, and COBRA compliance all in one online application. Publicly Traded.
- New-age technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
- client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability
- the nation’s most popular Internet payroll and Human Resource service provider.
- Publicly traded
Must live within 4 hours of Oklahoma City or Dallas. Relo package available.
The Application Security Analys
t position exists to protect the security posture of the application through tasks such as web application penetration testing, code review, tool use, and other measures. Additional tasks include work to develop or improve existing projects that contribute to application security, and user education.
- Perform web penetration test assessments on company applications and APIs.
- Analyze and report on findings from penetration tests to leadership and Development.
- Perform code review of application source code for security vulnerabilities.
- Analyze and report on findings from code review to leadership and Development.
- Communicate with developers to explain security findings and suggested remediation.
- Communicate with developers to find solutions to meet business and security requirements.
- Research the security of 3rd party tools, software libraries, APIs, etc.
- Work with various security scanning tools to assess the security posture of the application and report on findings.
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance, and improvement of documentation around security, policies, standards, guides, and procedures where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Cyber Security
- experience in IT related field
- Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Cyber Security
- Industry Certification (GWAPT, GCIH, etc.)
- Basic understanding of the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities list; ability to list and discuss items from the Top 10
- General knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Basic experience with the following technologies is recommended but not required: SQL (MySQL/MSSQL/Postgres), NoSQL, HTML, CSS
- Basic experience with the following operating systems is recommended but not required: Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Kali Linux, Debian, Red Hat), iOS (current versions), Android OS (current versions), macOS (current versions)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills