Our client, an industry leader in packaging solutions, is in search of a Regional Sales Manager to generate sales to prospective and existing medical, consumer product, and pharmaceutical (MCP) customers within a defined geographic territory.
Summary: The Regional Sales Manager – MCP directly generates sales revenue and achieves sales revenue goals by selling our packaging solutions to MCP industry customers, including key accounts, in a geographically defined territory. This position is responsible for the complete sales process including, but not limited to, prospecting, reporting, quoting, and closing business in accordance with sales goals.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales revenue goals
- Prospect potential sales opportunities within MCP industries for assigned territory and cultivate customer relationships to generate sales revenue
- Manage entire sales cycle from identifying prospects to closing deals
- Utilize our resources such as sales intelligence tools, marketing tools, demonstration facilities, and internal subject matter experts to generate leads and advance the sales process
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to execute sales quotes and orders according to established procedures, providing all detailed information necessary to produce accurate quotes and orders
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and up to date information in the CRM tool
- Manage assigned MCP customer account relationships, including some key accounts, to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Serve as point-person for managing customer expectations as they relate to the capital equipment order process
- Monitor and report competitive activity
- Participate in sales revenue goal and budget planning activities
- Participate in trade shows, sales meetings, industry meetings, and other activities as directed by leadership
- Demonstrate initiative and motivation for continuous learning of our product portfolio, industry, and selling strategies and techniques