Our Client is looking for the right person to fill an opening in our Field Sales department as a Field Sales Engineer, to assist Regional Sales Managers with technical solutions support for pre- and post-sales opportunities.
You'll love this position if...
· You want the primary responsibility of supporting the sales growth initiatives in the designated Business Area.
· You love working closely with the Axis Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) in the territory to support various types of pre- and post-sales opportunities including critical projects.
· You are great at communication and collaboration with both internal and external customers.
What You’ll Do Here…
· Provide pre-sales engineering and support
· Prepare technical sales support materials
· Develop system design recommendations
· Project management and maintenance initiatives
· Present training seminars on-site and through webinars
· Develop Requests for Proposals and Information
· Coordinate on-site proof of concept and trial installations
· Provide in-depth on-site troubleshooting and solutions
· Work cohesively with Regional Sales Managers and sales support
· Performs other related duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For …
· Strong networking knowledge (TCP/IP, RESTful, infrastructure, troubleshooting, etc.)
· Mature, professional verbal and listening skills
· Proven reputation of positive customer interaction
· Strong presentation skills
· Solid technical writing skills especially white paper, manuals, and instructions
· Design documentation skills of video, audio, and network topologies
· Resourceful and flexible
What You’ll Need …
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Engineering or Information Systems
· 4+ years of experience in networking and/or video related systems, preferably customer facing.
· Travel up to 75%.
What We Have To Offer...
· The opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge of the industry with an innovative company.
· Colleagues who are fun, hard-working, and collaborative.
· Competitive pay.
· A great benefits package including medical, HRA/FSA, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more.
· The opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally.
· Paid time off.
· Five-star company events and other cool perks!