Injection Mold Process Technician, Sign on Bonus, NY
Better Packaging, Better LifeFrom the beginning, we set out to develop packaging to improve the lives of others, including our employees, our customers and our communities. From protecting life-saving vaccines so they can reach the far corners of the world, to improving the safety and fuel economy of vehicles, to reducing food waste and increasing access to fresh, wholesome foods. All while also making food products safer, fresher or more convenient, and helping make sure children don’t go hungry and have access to a quality education.
Injection Mold Process Technician
$27.03/hr up to $34.53/hr
Swing shift- alternates one week, 7am-3pm and the next week 3pm-11pm
& 3rd shift- 11pm-7am
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
You will enjoy working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. Established in 1899! 120 years later and still going strong! We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place that above all values our employees and their safety!
Day to day responsibilities include:
- In this position, the candidate is responsible for the safety of himself and fellow employees. Must be experienced in proper mold installation procedures, have a working knowledge and understanding of the five key processing parameters and to be able to utilize this knowledge to produce a quality product.
- Focus on working safely and supplying processes and data to support an injury-free environment
- Follow Division safety rules and demonstrate leadership in establishing and following Safe Work Procedures
- Participate in safety audits of new and existing secondary equipment.
- Participate in new mold inspection, installation, and setup
- Possess sound troubleshooting skills and technical aptitude in order to conduct systematic analysis of tooling, processes, and machines to solve existing problems or implement a new process
- Work with Engineering to assist in new process development and Plant Productivity initiatives
- Work with Shift Process Technicians to improve efficiencies of existing processes
- Understand Quality system and be able to interpret data as it relates to molding process
- Be responsible for accurate and thorough documentation and data communication
- Five years of hands-on practical experience preferred
- Minimum two year technical degree preferred
- Must pass Work Keys Mathematics and Technical aptitude testing to be considered
- Working knowledge of IQMS system and basic PC literacy is required