Serious ambition welcome. Come build stellar relationships with customers as you offer them unparalleled product and service line. This is a true hunter role! We're looking for results-oriented, persistent, outstanding sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and ignite your true potential.
This role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by successfully acquiring accounts within an assigned geographic territory. Incumbent will sell products, services and solutions to gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals. Incumbent will analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Tailor customer recommendations to negotiate and close business.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- 1+ years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience, preferably within a commissioned environment ()
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Task Management Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking (Required)
- Customer Service Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail (Required)
- Communication Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills (Required)
- Negotiation Effective negotiating and closing skills (Required)
- Proposal Writing Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product/service proposals and pricing quotations (Preferred)