What's in it for you:
Team of Indianapolis personal injury lawyers
Caring and professional legal services to the disabled and injured across the state.
outstanding benefit packages and a people-first work environment.
Growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
Great Salary and Benefits.
What you will be doing:
Experience you will need:
- Adhere to by a strict code of ethics to preserve and protect the rights of individuals.
- Provide outstanding service and representation to our clients with their Personal Injury (PI) claims in the litigation stage, ultimately holding responsibility for the success or failure of every file assigned.
- Manage a demanding caseload, counsel clients, and oversee the supporting efforts of assigned case managers.
- The applicant should have 0-5 years litigation experience preferably in the arena of personal injury.
- Applicant must have extraordinary skill in legal writing.
- The applicant should submit a writing sample with their resume for the position.
- Salary will be based upon experience but competitive, as well as other benefits.