If that’s you, let’s talk!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
What you will be doing:
Experience you will need:
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- HubSpot Certified
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Able to come into Nashville office for collaboration when needed
- Potential to work from home, DOE!
- Relaxed and flexible work environment!
- Casual dress code!
- Very intelligent coworkers who are always willing to help!
- Great benefits, 401k plan, annual raises, and company trips!
- Company tends to take everyone for weekend getaways!
- Pizza once a week!
- Very humble CEO well liked and respected by everyone!
- Close to downtown Franklin!