For more than 140 years, we have grown by helping our clients prosper amid changing times and technologies, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age. Our work today embraces many of society’s most complex challenges: sustainable business growth; the health, wealth, and performance of organizations' people; resource security; cyber security; economic instability; climate change; and terror threats.
- Assist with development initiatives that have a direct impact on ensuring our systems are compliant per NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program) regulation.
- Be an integral part of an innovative and passionate team where your ideas will flourish, and you will influence the design and implementation of our systems.
- Work with innovative technology, visionary leadership, and talented employees
- As the Direct Service Provider for the National Flood Insurance Program, our company is poised for significant growth in our Kalispell, MT and Overland Park, KS offices.
- Responsible for coding, testing, and debugging web applications and meeting project Design, develop, test, deploy, and support Torrent Framework and related technologies.
- Liaise with several internal project teams, business analysts, product owners, scrum-masters, developers, testers, and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes.
- Be a point of contact for general, technical, Authentication questions.
- Assist with the design of application solutions incorporating Torrent framework.
- Designs will ensure that solutions are modelled logically, consistently, and intuitively, ensuring that they perform optimally within agreed tolerances.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of infrastructure, best practices, and technical solutions.
- Work and continuously improve the DevOps pipeline to provide active management of the continuous integration/continuous deployment processes through Microsoft TFS
- Work in authentication services including OAuth, SAML, Identity Federation
- Provides technical support to clients on existing problems escalated as appropriate.
- Developing Web Services to support the Torrent platform, works with teams to develop project plans and communicates software development plans.
- Reviews code written by other programmers.
- Collaborates with external client IT staff, providing technical guidance, solution implementation, and project shepherding.
- Automates manual tasks wherever possible.
- Support and Implement application build/deployment throughout the life cycle of SDLC Application of standard DevOps principles, theories, concepts, and techniques. Prototype new tools & technologies based on organizational strategy.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5 years of software development experience
- Deep experience in Microsoft Technology stack. C# a MUST
- Experience in Identity Federation/SSO related development, implementation, and or support
- Deep understanding of IISFamiliarity with various SDLC methodologies including Agile Scrum
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies and tooling preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines and without direct supervision.
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret business conversations and translate into technical requirements.