We are looking for an Area Sales Manager, manufacturing and automation solutions
• Building and fostering customer relationships.
• Promoting the sale of company products, and providing technical sales support.
• Conferring with Applications Engineers to assess equipment needs.• Developing, presenting, or responding to proposals for specific customer requirements.
• Recommending improved materials or machinery to customers.
• Proactively visit customer facilities for review of outstanding engineering and service related problems, including strategic review of sales opportunities for up to, but not limited to, a minimum of 25 visits per week
• Proactively visit customer facilities in order to resolve difficult engineering issues.
• Report requirements: Territory Planning and CRM reports are to be submitted weekly. Expense reports are to be submitted timely, per expense policy requirements.
• Semiannual visits to OEM factories in Japan, Germany, Italy, and China.
• Develop strategic and tactical plans in order to accomplish yearly sales goals.
• Partner with engineering staff for demonstrations.
• Associate’s Degree from an accredited university and/ or 2+ years’ of B2B relevant sales.
• 2-5 years in B2B sales/Business Development.
• Recent experience in machine tool environments preferred
2+ yrs B2B experience
Bachelor's degree from accredited university OR Associates with 2+ yrs experience B2B sales
Machine tools environments strongly preferred