Remote Regional Vice President, Operations, Seniors Segment, West
This is a Remote leadership role. Candidates can live in the West Coast in California or Washington preferably
Reporting to the CEO, Seniors Segment the Regional Vice President, Operations will lead the strategic and business planning and management for operations of our Seniors Segment. The Regional VP will provide leadership and direction for all business aspects within the assigned territory including account operations, growth, and retention, District Manager development and training, and financial growth and accountability. She/He will place a major focus on client relationship management, business retention, and new business development. functions.
- Develop the business strategy, aligned with the overall segment business strategy; position to advise the segment on achieving profitable growth through business development.
- Demonstrate the strategic value Client to regional clients/prospects by bringing targeted solutions full portfolio of services
- Develop and maintains a strong web of influence in client organizations within region (e.g., CEO, COO, CNO, CFO, Board) to ensure strong retention and identify new business opportunities. Additionally, serve as the primary relationship manager for regional accounts, responsible for developing a strategic growth strategy, relationship management plan, and pro forma review.
- Ensure Sodexo’s regional goals and objectives are met or exceeded – this will be achieved by providing the leadership, management, and oversight necessary to ensure that the regional area has the proper solutions, products, metrics and talent in place to effectively grow the organization and meet/exceed defined revenue, profitability targets and other KPIs
- Lead the development and execution of client strategies and account plans that drive margin growth leading to higher retention.
- Drive an evolving culture focused on excellence in implementing core services – with strong execution in standards, compliance, and accountability
- Analyse operational strategy and 5-year plan to ensure growth strategy is consistent with gaps and aligned with overall business plan. Utilize current knowledge to educate, train and track progress against agreed outcomes.
- Review and analyse financial statements and data, operating reports, budget variance reports, and other appropriate information to enhance the development of the new model. Provide guidance to direct reports and support team members on support needs for the program.
- Responsible for contract renewals, negotiations, and investments
- Responsible for the Regional communications and marketing plans
- Responsible for innovation ideation to expand Sodexo’s solutions set for current and prospective clients
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Demonstrated track record of establishing a best-in-class operational excellence with the necessary culture, behaviours and action plans to drive business results within a region.
- Proven ability to establish organizational protocols and systems to identify client issues, trends, and opportunities and effectively integrate them into segment strategies.
- Top-notch leader who has demonstrated positive business results by driving significant revenue within a large business. Using a hands-on, customized approach with clients, she/he will be solution-oriented and able to craft bespoke delivery programs to meet client needs.
- Adept ability in using a multi-faceted approach to creating meaningful relationships that lead to growth for Sodexo. Listening to client needs, understanding their challenges and pain points, and addressing those challenges with thoughtful solutions is integral in this role.
- The VP Operations-Seniors US needs to have the presence and gravitas to present confidently with C-suite clients and in industry forums. This individual is accountable for the profitable achievement of organization goals and aligning objectives to the segment and the group’s business strategy.
- The successful candidate will be a dynamic leader and an accomplished executive with unquestionable integrity, a positive reputation, and demonstrated success in profitably building a scaled human-capital intensive business with a distributed network of employees.
- This person will bring enthusiasm, high energy, passion, intensity, and exceptional leadership to drive growth in the business.
- Proven track record of developing talent of direct reports with a focus of up-levelling skillsets and creating a culture of development and empowerment.
- Strong collaboration skills with demonstrated abilities to foster ideas across functions and with peers
- Responsible for leading all activities and teams for a specific activity sector or geographic area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the Regional Segment Head.
- Lead the division team to deliver on our Quality-of-Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
- Work with the Regional Segment Head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
- Manage the division Sales team for the region to ensure that the new development and cross-selling development targets are met through solutions selling and development of a robust pipeline
- Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership
- Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Management Experience - 10 years
- Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of multi-unit, support, or strategic leadership experience