The Client Partner (CP)- Business Development (BD) is accountable for Sales/Revenue growth at select Customer accounts. A CP builds and maintains strong relationships with the client (including CxO level relationships), increases market share in the accounts, and improves penetration. This role is dominantly sales focused.
• Identify opportunities for growth in the existing Customer account.
• Lead account strategy and planning, revenue forecasting and opportunity management.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers at the Customer organization and drive the penetration across all functions, including Executive Management, Marketing, Finance, IT, Engineering et al.
• Become intimate with the Customer’s business objectives and execution plans, as well as acquire a deeper understanding of the Customer’s industry trends.
• Become an expert in Pactera-EDGE's portfolio
• Leverage Pactera’s unique value proposition to shape opportunities with the Customer and increase the share of revenues from single source deals.
• Lead proposal development, presentation, and positioning, negotiation of commercial terms for all transactions.
• Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics, and competitive information and incorporate them into existing account strategy and plan.
• Work with technical staff and delivery teams, where required, to address Customer requirements, follow-up, and track of issues through to resolution and customer satisfaction.
• Work with coordinate and manage multiple groups consisting of, but not limited to, delivery and pre-sales teams, to analyze complex business problems and develop bespoke proposals to meet the customer’s business goals.
• Lead the business development cycle and coordinate a global team of marketing, sales, and solutions architects.
• Prepare account plan(s) and industry trends.
• Participate in trade shows and attend local networking events frequently.
• Negotiate favourable terms for Master Services Agreements with new clients.
• Travel to prospect and customer locations on a frequent basis,
• This position reports directly to the Head of the Business Unit (SBU).
• Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and experience.
• 8+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor.
• Advanced knowledge of Office 365 application suite.